This beautiful transporter was built in 1959 by Marshall Motor Bodies Ltd., of Cambridge to the design of the engine development division of Rubery Owen & Co. Ltd, the builder of B.R.M racing cars. With the capacity of three racing cars, the transporter was constructed of hardwood with exterior panels of handbeaten aluminum. This model was based on a left-hand drive export Leyland Royal Tiger Worldmaster LRT 3.1 chassis with 150 h.p underfloor engine.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!